Number of registered in Georgia business entities increases by 11.2 percent in April
Georgia, Tbilisi, May 8 / Trend N.Kirtzkhalia /
The number of business entities registered in Georgia amounted to 4,084 units in April, the public register told Trend on Tuesday.
A total of 97.8 percent are commercial entities, while the rest (2.2 percent) are non-profit entities.
In April, the business registration index increased to 0.933. The number of business entities increased by 11.2 percent compared to the same month last year, but decreased compared to the previous month (2.3 percent).
The number of business entities registered in April increased by 11.7 percent compared with April 2011, and the number of non-business entities fell 7.3 percent. In comparison with the previous month, the number of registered business entities in April compared to March decreased by 2 percent, and the number of non-business decreased by 13.6 percent.
In April, the business registration index on business and non-business entities was 0.940 and 0.701, respectively.
In April, most entities were recorded in the form of a private entrepreneur and LLCs - 97.5 percent of the total number of registered entities. During the same period, 86 non-business legal entities, 10 branches of foreign business legal entities, two cooperatives, 2 legal entities of public law, 1 joint-stock company, and one branch of a foreign non-business legal entity were registered.