Travel is often top of mind when making New Year's resolutions and British Airways is helping residents of Azerbaijan to get away with special fares to the UK, Europe, USA and Canada.
"In 2015, we want to offer people the chance to travel long-haul more than once a year and experience new destinations first hand," said Paolo De Renzis, British Airways' Area Commercial Manager for the Middle East and Central Asia. "For travel enthusiasts, British Airways has created a list of top destinations to visit in 2015, which includes a few far flung locations, combined with other attractive European and North American destinations that are a favourite with travellers from Azerbaijan."
Passengers flying with British Airways can choose from the airline's network of 179 destinations and enjoy the best of British hospitality in the skies. Additionally, London is the perfect transfer hub allowing passengers to take advantage of a stopover in a city that is home to well-known landmarks and is renowned for its world-class shopping.
De Renzis added, "Our top destinations for 2015 also include countries such as Belgium, Brazil, UK and Croatia because they provide unique and attractive experiences."
For travellers looking to enjoy a city holiday in Europe or North America, British Airways suggests Berlin, Seattle and Seville in addition to places such as New York and Paris. For beach goers and people looking to unwind or enjoy a bit of surfing, the destinations that made it on the 2015 beach breaks list include Barbados and Greece among others.
The British Airways sale across all cabins will run from 5 to 11 January, and allows for travel from 5 January to 30 June 2015. Fares start from as little as 474 EUR from Azerbaijan to the UK and Europe, and 694 EUR to the USA and Canada across the World Traveller cabins. For Club World bookings from Azerbaijan to Europe, fares start from 1 823 EUR. A full timetable of British Airways' flights to London and beyond is available online at ba.com, where customers can find the lowest fares and book, pay and check-in online for their flights.
About British Airways:
· British Airways flies to 179 destinations, 9 destinations in the UK, 84 in Europe and 86 in the rest of the world.
· The airline is one of the world's largest international airlines carrying approximately 40 million passengers around the world every year.
· The airline offers a choice of four cabins on the majority of its long-haul services.
· The airline is investing in new aircraft, new cabins, new technology and new routes.
· British Airways operates the majority of flights from Terminal 5, its home at London Heathrow. This terminal is capable of handling 30 million customers a year and is the size of 50 football pitches.
· British Airways is half way through a more than £5bn investment in new aircraft, smarter cabins, elegant lounges and new technologies to make life more comfortable in the air and on the ground.
· British Airways' home Terminal 5 has been recognised as the world's best terminal for the third consecutive year in the Skytrax awards.