Tender: CBA to select company for medical insurance of its employees
Baku, Azerbaijan, Sept. 8
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
The Central Bank of Azerbaijan (CBA) has announced tender to select an insurance company to ensure medical insurance of its employees.
All those interested to participate in the tender must send their proposals in two copies, signed and confirmed by a seal in envelopes.
Applicants, after paying the participation fee, can obtain tender documents at: 90, Rashid Behbudov Street, Baku, Azerbaijan.
The cost of participation in the tender is 200 Azerbaijani manats.
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal (must be valid within 30 days from the date of opening the envelope);
- 1-percent bank guarantee (must be valid within 60 banking days from the date of opening the envelope);
- certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for one last year of activity confirmed by the tax authorities;
- bank statement on financial condition for 2016;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to the relevant goods;
- other documents.
Bidders must submit the above mentioned documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until 18:00 (UTC+4), Oct. 10, 2017, and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in a sealed envelope – until 18:00, October 19, 2017.
Tender envelopes will be opened at 16:00 on October 20, 2017.
Authorized representatives of applicants can take part in the tender.