Program summary: Iran IRINN TV economic news, Jan. 6
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 12:00 GMT, Jan. 6, on IRINN TV.
1. 12:02 GMT – The agricultural ministry has announced prices for purchasing rice from farmers over the current year.
2. 12:04 GMT – Iran has decided to restrict issuing of commercial ID cards due to increasing cases of tax evasion.
3. 12:06 GMT – Iranian southeastern province of Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province annually produces of 14,000 tons of various types of fish including sturgeon.
4. 12:06 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Euro was traded at 53,260 rials in the free market. The official rate of US dollar was 36,089 rials and it was traded at 42905 rials in the free market.
5. 12:08 GMT – Report on the prices of gold in Iranian market. Gold coin was traded at 14,460,000 rials (about $337 according to the currency rate in free market). One gram of the 18-karat gold was priced at 1,357,000 rials (about $31.6).
6- 12:08 GMT – The main index of Tehran Stock Exchange reached 96270 points.
7. 12:09 GMT – Report on the prices of home-made cars.
9. 12:10 GMT – Iranian engineers have launched a home-made vessel in the southwestern province of Khuzestan.
10. 12:11 GMT – A center for exporting agricultural products has been inaugurated in northern province of Mazandaran.
11. 12:12 GMT – Report on the Opec output cut and the commitment of the members of the cartel to the deal.
Source: State-owned news channel IRINN, Tehran, in Persian
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at [email protected]