Andijan airport opens tender for provision of valuation services
Baku, Azerbaijan, July 19
By Fikret Dolukhanov – Trend:
Andijan International Airport State Unitary Enterprise has announced a tender for the provision of valuation services.
Terms of payment: 15 percent advance payment. The remaining 85 percent - after rendering of services.
Commercial offers for the tender are accepted at the following address: 1 Novokoltsevaya Str, 170011, Andijan city, Uzbekistan.
Chairman of the Commission for the selection of the best proposal of Andijan International Airport State Unitary Enterprise Tukhtasinov S.Kh.
Phone / Fax for reference: (+998 74) 228-48-46
E-mail: [email protected]
Bids are accepted until July 23, 2018.
Follow the author on Twitter: @FDolukhanov