BAKU, Azerbaijan, September 14. Kyrgyzstan shared data on top-5 main exported goods to Kazakhstan from January through July 2022, Trend reports with reference to the National Statistical Committee of Kyrgyzstan.
According to the statistical data, the export of goods from Kyrgyzstan to Kazakhstan in 7 months of this year increased by 29.5 percent over the same period in 2021 ($209 million) - to $270.7 million,
During the reporting period, the main exported goods from Kyrgyzstan to Kazakhstan were:
- ores and concentrates of precious metals for $83.1 million;
- ferrous metals in the amount of $31.3 million;
- plastic products - $28.4 million;
- glass and products made of it $16 million;
- dairy products worth $15.7 million.
In general, the trade turnover between Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan from January through July 2022 reached $665.5 million, which is 17.7 percent more than in the same period in 2021 ($565 million).