Two Kazakh airline companies to launch flights on new routes
BAKU, Azerbaijan, Dec.10
By Nargiz Sadikhova – Trend:
Two Kazakh airline companies, SCAT and Qazaq Air companies, will launch flights on a number of new routes, Trend reports with reference to the press office of Kazakhstan’s Civil Aviation Committee.
On December 5, 2019 a competition for subsidized air routes for 2020 was held. The competition included 15 domestic and one international air routes.
Air Astana and SCAT companies participated in the competition for the international route; while South Sky Airlines and Qazaq Air took part in domestic flights competition.
Following the competition, SCAT was determined to be the winner on the following air routes:
- Ust-Kamenogorsk - Karaganda - Ust-Kamenogorsk;
- Nur-Sultan - Usharal - Nur-Sultan;
- Almaty - Kokshetau - Almaty;
- Almaty - Petropavlovsk - Almaty;
- Almaty - Usharal - Almaty;
- Almaty - Zhezkazgan - Almaty.
In turn, Qazaq Air company was determined to be the winner in the following air routes:
- Nur-Sultan - Petropavlovsk - Nur-Sultan;
- Nur-Sultan - Taldykorgan - Nur-Sultan;
Follow the author on twitter: @nargiz_sadikh