BAKU, Azerbaijan, Feb. 12
By Klavdiya Romakayeva - Trend:
New directions of passenger trains will be launched in Uzbekistan in 2021, Trend reports with reference to the press service of Uzbekistan Railways JSC.
According to the information, new directions of passenger trains will be launched within the implementation of the presidential decree on measures for the further development of domestic and pilgrim tourism and the creation of convenience for passengers of Uzbekistan Railways JSC.
In particular, the following trains will start running:
- train №658/657 on Andijan - Nukus - Andijan route from February 15;
- train №684/683 on Termez - Khiva - Termez route from February 18.
In connection with the introduction of additional trains, changes are made to the timetable of the following trains:
- train №93 on Andijan - Tashkent route from February 14;
- train №84/83 on Tashkent - Termez - Tashkent route from February 17;
- train №656 on tAndijan - Khiva route from February 19;
- train №6434 on Urgench - Pitnak route from February 20;
- train №398 on Andijan - Khiva route from February 21.
Moreover, an additional Afrosiyob high-speed train №764/763 will be launched on the Tashkent - Samarkand - Tashkent route starting from February 18 of this year.
Follow the author on Twitter: @romakayeva