Prices at Baku car market remain stable
Azerbaijan, Baku, April 26 / Trend Hasanov /
Supply at the car market of Baku in March increased by 3.3 percent, a report of the public organization Property Market Participants on the results of monitoring of capital's car market said on Thursday.
The average price of a car on the market in March as in February remained unchanged and amounted to $ 15,770.
"The increase in the dynamics of the market in March affected the duration of exposure, which is on the secondary car market rose by 1.7 percent - to 44.9 days," the organization's experts believe.
During March, the organization monitored the secondary car market, the subject of research became over 14,900 cars, of which 25.7 percent were presented on the market in March and 74.3 percent remained from the previous months. Unlike recent months, used-car market over the past three months has increased considerably.
The volume of supplies of Mercedes cars, which for long time remains leader in the secondary market, in March rose by 2.3 percent compared to February. The share of cars of this brand in the market is 35 percent. The share of the nine car brands in the portfolio market is 86.7 per cent, the remaining 13.3 per cent fall to more than 80 brands over 20 automakers. The biggest growth of supplies on the market (3.7 percent) was for VAZ.
Experts believe that although the bulk of the cars offered at market falls to old production cars, in the near future cars produced after 2003 will be more popular.