Uzbek National Energy Saving Company announces tender to buy building materials
Baku, Azerbaijan, Oct. 10
By Fikret Dolukhanov – Trend:
The Uzbek National Energy Saving Company has announced a tender to purchase building materials.
Payment procedure: prepayment of 15 percent of the cost of the supplied products, while the remaining 85 percent - after the supply of products.
The bids must be sent till October 18, 2018.
Address: Business Center, 1 Niyezbek Street, Yunusabad district, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Phone: +998 71 234-25-68, +998 97 837-15-63
Follow the author on Twitter: @FDolukhanov