Baku, Azerbaijan, Dec. 23
Bakcell, The First Mobile Operator and the Leading Mobile Internet Provider of Azerbaijan, highly appreciates the loyalty of its subscribers and presents the new "Ulduzum" loyalty program.
According to the company's message released on Dec.23, within the framework of this program, Bakcell offers a range of privileges and services in diverse areas for all of its subscribers. Any person who joins the "Ulduzum" program will receive discounts at a number of restaurants, luxury clothing, accessories, fragrance, furniture, household supplies and electronics stores, health, sports and leisure centers as well as at a number of service stations.
The program is easy and free to join.
Any subscriber can become a member of "Ulduzum" by sending a free SMS with text "1" to 5555.
The subscribers of the program are classified into two categories: "Ulduzum" and "Ulduzum Premium" members.
The subscribers meeting the following criteria will be automatically included into the "Ulduzum Premium" category:
• Persons who are subscribed to Bakcell for a period of more than 5 years;
• Subscribers who have loaded 15 AZN to their balance during the previous month;
• All the subscribers of the Gold and Klass XXL tariffs.
All other subscribers will be included into the "Ulduzum" category.
• A subscriber joins the program by sending a free SMS with text "1" to 5555 short number;
• A subscriber receives a 4-digit password by sending an SMS with text "*" to 5555 short number. The cost of SMS is 0.03 AZN;
• Subscriber benefits from the discounts by presenting the code in the "Ulduzum" partner network.
• A subscriber can determine the category status in the "Ulduzum" program by sending a free SMS with text "STATUS" to 5555.
• A subscriber can get detailed information regarding the "Ulduzum" program by sending a free SMS with text "INFO" to 5555.
• A password can be obtained 10 times during the day. Each password is valid for 24 hours.
• In order to deactivate the "Ulduzum" service, a free SMS with text "STOP" should be sent to 5555 short number.
List of partners, discounts offered by them and further detailed information on "Ulduzum" program can be obtained from www.ulduzum.az
Bakcell, The First Mobile Operator and the Leading Mobile Internet Provider of Azerbaijan, offers a variety of products for modern mobile communications customers. Bakcell provides class leading 3G mobile internet experience in the country under the Sür@ brand name.
As one of the largest national non-oil investors, Bakcell today continues making large investments in the economy of Azerbaijan through its investments in state-of-the-art telecommunication technology and its people who service our customers.
Bakcell's network covers more than 99% of the population and 93% of the land area of the country (excluding occupied territories). Bakcell is a leader in innovation and it focuses on bringing the best of the mobile internet to Azerbaijanis through new partnerships and its Sür@ services. With more than 1000 3G base stations Bakcell 3G service is available in all regions and covers 80% of population and 55% of the territory of the country (excluding occupied territories). 300 retail outlets and 5 Customer Service Centers operating in the capital and regions are providing the best customer experience to Bakcell customers.
For more information about Bakcell products and services, please visit www.bakcell.com or call 555.For press releases please see www.bakcell.com/az/news (or www.bakcell.com/en/news for press releases in English).
If you are not a Bakcell subscriber, but wish to find out about Bakcell and its services, please call 055 000 05 55.