Program summary: Iran IRINN TV economic news, March. 3
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 12:00 GMT, March. 3, on IRINN TV.
1. 12:02 GMT – Iran’s exports to Iraq has hit $5.5 billion over the first 11 months of the current fiscal year (starting March 21).
2. 12:04 GMT – The 2nd Iran International Exploration & Production Congress & Exhibition (Iran E&P 2018) was held in Tehran.
3. 12:05 GMT – Iran has decided to allocate loans to teachers to buy houses.
4. 12:06 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Euro was traded at 54,892 rials in the free market. Official rate of the USD was 37,326 rials and it was traded at 44,556 rials in the free market.
5. 12:06 GMT – Report on the prices of gold in the Iranian market. Gold coin was traded at 15,543,000 rials (about $348.8 according to the currency rate in the free market). One gram of the 18-karat gold was priced at 1,485,000 rials (about $33.3).
6. 12:07 GMT – Main index of the Tehran Stock Exchange (TSE) reached 97,388 points.
7. 12:08 GMT – Report on the prices of domestic cars.
8. 12:09 GMT – Iran hopes to stop importing sugar over the coming fiscal year.
9. 12:10 GMT – Iranian industrialists have attended an exhibition in a CIS country.
10. 12:11 GMT – Report on the development of greenhouses in the central province of Yazd.
11. 12:12 GMT – Iran plans to boost its steel output over the coming fiscal year.
Source: State-owned news channel IRINN, Tehran, in Persian
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at [email protected]