Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek, Feb. 19/ Trend R. Meshadihasanli/
On Feb. 14, pupils of the Kyrgyz-Turkish college in Dzhalal-Abad were poisoned. Bacterium of colon bacillus - conditionally pathogenic micro flora was discovered during examination of inventory in the college's dining-room. According to the specialists, bacterium of colon bacillus caused poisoning, Sabirzhan Abdikarimov, chief state sanitary inspector, deputy minister of the Kyrgyz public health, told Trend on Feb. 19.
Temperature regime of integrated products was not observed. Repeated heat treatment before dispensation of food was not provided, Abdikarimov said. The principal of the college and the manager of food item were incurred a penalty.
On Feb. 14 morning 38 pupils of Kyrgyz-Turkish college in Dzhalal-Abad applied to the regional hospital with complaint about food poisoning. Aid was rendered to some children. Roughly 17 people were hospitalized.
The Ministry for Emergency Situations spread the information of Dzhalal-Abad's sanitary epidemiological inspectors about unconfirmed diagnosis of food poisoning.
Do you have any feedback? Contact our journalist at [email protected]