Mercedes-Benz hits third part of Baku's car market
Azerbaijan, Baku, June 25 / Trend U. Ismayilova /
Passivity was observed on the car market of Baku in May, the Property Market Participants public organization said.
The trend of passivity on the automotive market of Baku intensified over the past four months due to growth in supply. It affected the dynamics of transactions and prices negatively, the report said.
In May, proposals decreased on the secondary car market. But the increase in real demand continued. Dynamics of bargaining dropped by 1,8 percent.
The average price of a car in May amounted to $15,380 as in April.
Liquidity ratio car market in May reached its lowest level for three years.
More than 7,000 cars were exhibited on the market, of which only 36.1 percent were offered in May, the remaining 63.9 percent remained on the market from previous months.
The share of cars Mercedes-Benz, which is a leader on the car market of Baku, increased by 0.4 percent and hit 38.96 percent of the total portfolio market in May.