Baku, Azerbaijan, Nov. 8
By Azad Hasanli – Trend:
Azerbaijan Mortgage Fund (AMF) has announced a tender for provision of investment services on two lots.
Applicants will have to accept orders from customers related to transactions with securities within the first lot. The second lot envisages provision of underwriting and securities placement services.
The tender participation fee is 50 manats ($29.44 as of Nov. 8), which should be transferred to the following account: AZ57NABZ01360450000000005944
Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN): 9900071001
Bank: Central Bank of Azerbaijan
Correspondent account: AZ74NABZ01451700000000001944
Swift code: NABZAZ2C
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal (must be valid within 30 days from the date of opening the envelope);
- 1-percent bank guarantee (must be valid within 60 banking days from the date of opening the envelope);
- certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by the tax authorities;
- bank statement on financial condition for 2016;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to the relevant goods;
- other documents.
Bidders must submit the above mentioned documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until 18:00 (GMT+4), Dec. 11, 2017, and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in a sealed envelope until 18:00, Dec. 21, 2017 at the following address: Nasimi district, Bul-Bul Ave., 40, Baku, AZ1014 (phone: (+994 12) 441-24-23 (ext.:126), fax: (+994 12) 598-11-77).
Tender envelopes will be opened at 15:00 on Dec. 22, 2017.
Authorized representatives of applicants can take part in the tender.