Caspian Pipeline Consortium Exported over 220mln barrels of CPC Blend Oil in Jan-Nov
Azerbaijan, Baku, 5 Dec/ Trend , corr E. Ismayilov/ In Jan-Nov 2008, shareholders of the Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) shipped about 223mln barrels of CPC Blend oil through South Ozereyka terminal as compared to 234mln barrels in the same period of 2007, press service of CPC said.
In Nov, about 21.5mln barrels of oil was shipped as compared to 19.2mln barrels in Nov 2007.
Density of CPC Blend oil makes up 812kg/m3, sulfur 0.53%. One ton of CPC Blend contains 7.8 barrels of oil.
Shippers of CPC transporting and shipping crude through the terminal are following:
- Tengizshevroil - first of signed agreements.
- Arman - affiliated shipper of CPC shareholder;
- Oryx Caspian Pipeline LLC which is owned by Shell at present.
- Embammunaygaz and Kazoil-Aktobe - affiliated shipper of CPC shareholder;
- Kazakhstan Pipeline Ventures LLC;
- CNPC-Aktobemunaygaz - deals with transport and loading of crude through terminal using access to the Kazakh government;
- Litasko, affiliated shipper of CPC shareholder LUKARKO B.V.
- Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V. - second shipper for the volume of transported crude after Tengizshevroil. Affiliated with a number of CPC shareholders;
- NaftaTrans and affiliated companies - are authorized to represent oil of Russian producers in CPC in line with the right of access of Russian Federation.
Have any feedback? Contact our journalist at: email@example.com