...

Consumption of oil products in Azerbaijan up 10 percent in Jan.-April

Oil&Gas Materials 18 May 2013 14:46 (UTC +04:00)
Around 1.6 million tons of oil products were delivered to the Azerbaijani domestic market in January-April 2013 or 11.2 percent more compared to the same period of 2012, the Azerbaijani State Statistics Committee told Trend.

Azerbaijan, Baku, 18 May / Trend E. Ismailov /

Around 1.6 million tons of oil products were delivered to the Azerbaijani domestic market in January-April 2013 or 11.2 percent more compared to the same period of 2012, the Azerbaijani State Statistics Committee told Trend.

Around 4.8 million tons of petroleum products were delivered to the Azerbaijani domestic market in 2012, or 8.8 per cent more than in 2011.

The committee said that in particular, supplies of petrol, diesel fuel, fuel oil, liquefied gas and other petroleum products to the domestic market increased in January-April.

Around 2.16 million tons of Azerbaijani oil products were delivered to consumers (including exports) in January-April or 8.8 per cent more than in January-April last year.

Around 74.7 per cent of the total volume of petroleum products delivered to customers was sold on the domestic market, while the remaining 25.3 percent went to export.

Tags:
Latest

Latest