Oil products consumption increased by almost 10 per cent in Azerbaijan
Baku, Azerbaijan, Nov. 18
By Emil Ismayilov - Trend:
Around 4.34 million tons of oil products were delivered to Azerbaijan's domestic market in January-October 2013 which is by 9.9 per cent more than in the same period of 2012, the Azerbaijani State Statistics Committee told Trend on Monday.
In total, around 4.8 million tons of oil products were delivered to Azerbaijan's domestic market in 2012, which is by 8.8 per cent more than in 2011.
According to the committee, the supplies of petrol, diesel fuel, jet fuel, oil bitumen, liquefied gas and other types of oil products to the domestic market increased in January-October.
Some 5.6 million tons of Azerbaijani oil products were delivered to consumers (including exports) during the reporting period, which is by 5.3 per cent more than in January-October 2012.
Some 77.4 per cent of the total volume of oil products was sold in the domestic market and the remaining 22.6 per cent were sent to export.