Baku, Azerbaijan, Dec 9
Five new branches of JSC Bank Technique began operating in Baku to improve the level of service and customer satisfaction, according to the bank's message.
"The new service points located in different areas of the city, make it possible to spend less time and provide the majority of banking services to the capital's population and in particular to the residents of nearby houses," the bank said.
New offices are located at the following addresses:
- Sabunchu Branch - Park str., 10, Bakikhanov settlement, Sabunchu district.
- Khatai Branch - Sarajevo str., 11, Khatai district
- Galaba Branch - A.Ahmedov str., 26a, Yasamal district.
- Gara Garayev Branch - A.Manafov str, 16, Nizami district.
- Azizbeyov Branch - Mehseti str., 9, Nizami district.
After the opening of new service points, the number of the bank's branches has been brought up to 13. The bank's service network in Baku and regions generally covers 32 branches and 13 offices.
Locations of the bank's branches can be easily specified by using the interactive map posted on the website www.banktechnique.az.
Translated by E.A
Edited by S.M
Follow us on Twitter @TRENDNewsAgency