Azerbaijan’s AzerGold CJSC opens tender to select insurance company
Baku, Azerbaijan, Jan. 15
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
Azerbaijan’s AzerGold CJSC, which specializes in exploration, study, development and management of non-ferrous metal deposits, has announced an open tender to select an insurance company for transportation of non-ferrous metal ingots.
The tender participation fee is 250 Azerbaijani manats, which should be transferred to the following account: AZ85PAHA38020AZNHC0190068658
Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN): 1403467421
Bank: PASHA Bank OJSC
Correspondent account: AZ82NABZ01350100000000071944
Swift code: PAHAAZ22
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal;
- a one-percent bank guarantee;
- a certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by tax authorities;
- a bank statement on financial condition for 2017;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to relevant goods;
- other documents.
Bidders must submit the abovementioned documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until 15:00 (GMT +4), Feb 15, 2018, and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in a sealed envelope until 15:00, Feb. 23, 2018 at the following address: 2H Mikayil Mushfig Street, Sabayil District, Baku, Azerbaijan.
Envelopes with tender proposals will be opened at 15:00 on Feb. 26, 2018.
Contact person: Rafig Abdullayev.
Phone: (+99412) 505-02-02.
Authorized representatives of applicants can take part in the tender.