Azerbaijani bank announces tender to introduce cash governance system
Prequalification stage of the Request for Proposal on procurement of Material Handling System for the new Baku Cash Centerunder construction in new Headquarters of the Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- According to the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On Public Procurement" the Central Bank of Azerbaijan (CBA) is announcing a Request for Proposal (RFP) for procurement of Material Handling System (MHS) at the automated new Baku Cash Center (BCC) to be constructed in its new Headquarters.
- The MHS must include the following components:
- Treasury Automated Storage/Retrieval System (AS/RS);
- Treasury Four-Deep Storage Rack System designed for half Euro pallets to handle banknotes and coins;
- Vault Input/output Pick up/Deposit ("P/D") Stations;
- Half Euro transparent Pallets;
- Automated Guided Vehicle System;
- Robotic Palletizers for processing of banknotes;
- Bundle Conveyor Spurs;
- Pallet Jacks, forklifts and pallets for manual vaults;
- Static Racking;
- Equipment Management System (EMS) integrated with CMS system of the CBA.
- Only companies, which meet following criteria can apply to the prequalification phase:
- Must have previously developed fully automated (without people) Storage/Retrieval System (AS/RS) for at least one central bank;
- Must have previously developed fully automated Guided Vehicle System for at least one central bank;
- Must have previously developed Equipment Management System (EMS) for at least one central bank;
- Must have a successful record as a primary manufacturer of AS/RS, AGVS, or EMS;
- Must have successfully applied MHS as a prime contractor in at least one central bank which included all above mentioned three components;
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in relevant sphere on Cash Center MHS;
- Annual turnover of minimum EUR 10 (ten) million over the most recent two financial years;
- Applicant must have appropriate technical and human resources and experience in order to provide a Cash Center MHS described in the item 2 of this document;
- authority to enter into procurement contract;
- possibility of free and unlimited use of its assets as well as solvency, also shall not have been declared bankrupt, their property shall not have been seized, mortgaged or otherwise charged, they shall not have been persons which commercial activity suspended by court decision;
- absence of tax and other mandatory payment obligations in the place of incorporation execution of which is overdue;
- Absence of previous conviction within 5 years proceeding to commencement of procurement procedures for crime connected with their professional activity as well as professional activity of their business-managers and employees or incorrect indication of their qualification indices for conclusion of procurement contract and absence of court ban to deal with respective professional activity.
- İnterested parties have to submit written request for participation in the pre-qualification stage.
- Bidders can obtain Application Form regarding prequalification at the headquarters of the Central Bank or sign up at the e-mail address construction_[email protected] until 01.03.2012, 17:00 to receive the documentation digitally. No document shall be delivered upon this date/hour. The hard copies shall be sent to potential qualified bidders shortly after the required documentation is presented electronically. If there is any discrepancy between a digital and hard copy, the hard copy shall prevail.
- The completed Application Form and other documents should be delivered to the above mentioned address of the Central Bank in a sealed envelope until 06.04.2012, 18:00 (to be delivered either by hand or via registered mail).
- Prequalification documents shall be opened on 09.04.2012, 15:00 at the administrative tower of the Central Bank.
- The bidders who successfully pass the prequalification stage will receive Terms of Reference (with Technical specifications) of RFP in Azerbaijani and English languages till 07.05.2012.
- Opening of final RFP proposals will be held on 09.07.2012 at 15:00 at the Administrative Tower of the Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan (R.Behbudov Str.32, Baku city, Azerbaijan).
- All RFP related documents should be delivered in the Azerbaijani and English languages. If there is any discrepancy between languages, documents in English shall prevail.
- You can contact Surkhay Hassanov, the coordinator at +994(12) 493-11-22 (ext-508) or construction_[email protected] address for detailed information about the tender.
Numerous sites hit by missiles attack on Azerbaijani Barda were in civilian areas - VICE News reporter (VIDEO)
Strike on Azerbaijani is tragedy - Chairperson of Migration, Refugees, Displaced Persons Council of PACE
ICRC facilitates handover of combatants bodies killed in action during escalation of Karabakh conflict
Amnesty International verifies use of banned cluster bombs by Armenia to attack Azerbaijani Barda (PHOTO)
Azerbaijan avenges attack on Barda: Armenian units that subjected to fire civilian infrastructure, civilian population destroyed (VIDEO)
French COJEP issues report on civilian casualties as result of Armenian attacks on densely populated Azerbaijani areas
World will lose heavily from enmity with Turkey and Azerbaijan, Turkish top official on Trend's 'Baku-Istanbul' teleconference (PHOTO/VIDEO)
Discussions related to durable resolution of Karabakh conflict ongoing constantly - OSCE (Exclusive)
First Vice-President Mehriban Aliyeva congratulates brotherly people of Turkey on 29 October-Republic Day
Armenia used cluster bombs prohibited by all int'l conventions to attack civilians in Barda - Assistant to First Vice President of Azerbaijan