Uzbekistan Airways buys electrical equipment via tender

Tenders Materials 18 October 2019 17:54 (UTC +04:00)

Baku, Azerbaijan, Oct. 18

By Fakhri Vakilov – Trend:

Uzbekistan’s State Unitary Enterprise (SUE) Tashkent International Airport has announced a tender for the purchase of spare parts for buses ISUZU NP37, cars Volkswagen, KIA Carnival, Lacetti, Damas.

Commercial offers are accepted until Oct. 24, 2019.

Terms of payment: 15 percent of the prepayment, the remaining 85 percent - immediately after the transfer of the goods to the buyer.

Delivery time: no more than 10 calendar days from the date of receipt of prepayment.

The commercial proposal should be sent to the chairman of the commission on the selection of the best offer of SUE “Andijan International Airport” at the address: 1 Novokoltsevaya str., Andijan 170011 Uzbekistan.

Tel: +(99890) 994-58-27

E-mail: [email protected]


Follow author on Twitter:@vakilovfaxri