Uzbek airport to buy accumulator batteries and agriculture tires via tender
BAKU, Azerbaijan, Sept. 26
By Klavdiya Romakayeva - Trend:
Andijan International Airport named after Z.M. Bobur LLC has announced a tender for the purchase of accumulator batteries and agriculture tires.
Payment terms: prepayment of 15 percent, the remaining 85 percent are paid immediately after the transfer of goods to the buyer.
Payment currency - Uzbek sum.
Terms of delivery of goods: pickup delivery.
Delivery time: no more than 10 days from the date of receipt of the prepayment.
Tender applications are accepted till Sept. 28, 2020.
For more information:
Phone: (0374) 228-48-46
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow the author on Twitter: @romakayeva