Information that Turkish backed Syrian militias fighting war in Azerbaijan - another fake news, says president of Azerbaijan
BAKU, Azerbaijan, Oct. 26
“I regret that Russia and France, the only countries by the way, which publicly commented on that made such an irresponsible statement. And I demanded and still demand proofs, evidence. It is more than 20 days after the war has started again. So far, not a single evidence or proof was presented to us neither by Russia nor from France,” the head of state said.
“We don’t need them. That was what I was talking about. 100 thousand soldiers in the regular army, plus maybe a couple or three times more soldiers we can recruit within a couple of days plus more equipment. We don’t need any mercenaries at all. This is fake news, just in order to damage the image of our country, and in order to diminish the bravery of our soldiers on the battlefield,” the Azerbaijani president said.