Turkmenistan extends tender for construction of railroad stations
Ministry of Railway Transport of Turkmenistan has extended the previously announced tender.
The tender is for designing and "turnkey" construction of Gulistan and Imamnazar railroad stations on the Atamyrat-Imamnazar section of Atamyrat-Imamnazar-Akina international railway.
All those interested to participate in the tender are invited to:
- submit an application indicating the bidder's full name, legal status and details;
- submit registration documents of the bidder, the power of attorney and a copy of the passport of the applicant and the representative;
- get the technical requirements;
- obtain the package of tender documents;
- pay $575 Turkmen manats (including 75 manats of VAT) for the lot.
The packages with tender documents will be received from 15:00 (UTC/GMT + 5 hours) till 18:00, at cabinet 09.10, Ministry of Railway Transport of Turkmenistan (9th floor).
The deadline for submitting tender bids: 18:00 (UTC/GMT +5 hours), June 24, 2015.
For more information please call: (+99312) 39-06-27; 39-06-28; 39-06-29.
The applications should be submitted to the following address: Ashgabat, Archabil Avenue, 162.
Turkmengaz to purchase motor transport equipment
Turkmengaz state concern of Turkmenistan has announced a tender for purchasing motor transport equipment.
All interested companies are invited to:
- submit a written application indicating the bidder's full name, legal status, country of registration and details;
- read the tender rules;
- get the specification for the lot, technical requirements and the basic terms of the contract;
- get the account for transferring non-refundable $500 or its equivalent in Turkmen manats (excluding VAT and bank details) per lot.
Applications from offshore companies won't be accepted.
The tender bids will be received till June 19, 2015, 12:00 (UTC/GMT + 5 hours).
The bids submitted later than the abovementioned date won't be accepted.
The account for transferring the tender fee will be specified upon submission of the written application.
The tender bids should be submitted from the date of publication of the notification and will be reviewed after the receipt of funds to the account.
The bids should be submitted in two envelopes.
The first envelope should include the full technical specifications and requirements for the offered products, as well as all the required tender documents.
The second envelope should include only the bids (technical and commercial specifications) for the prices for the offered products.
E-mail: [email protected]
For more information please call: (+99312) 40-37-45 (fax), 40-37-39, 40-37-40, 40-37-42.
The applications should be sent to the following address: Ashgabat, 1939, Archabil Avenue, 56, 13th floor, Turkmengaz state concern.
Turkmenistan's state chemical concern extends tender
Turkmenistan's state concern Turkmenhimiya has extended an international tender.
The tender is for provision of consulting services with the further implementation of professional technical supervision over the design and construction of chemical plants.
Lot No.1 - production of phosphate fertilizers in the city of Turkmenabat of Lebap region of Turkmenistan.
Lot No.2 - production of nitrogen fertilizers in the city of Mary.
Lot No.3 - production of caustic soda, chlorine and chlorine products in Balkanabat of Balkan province.
To participate in the international tender it is needed to:
- submit an application indicating the participant's full name, legal status, country of registration and details;
- obtain tender documents by paying $1,150 including VAT for each lot.
Tender proposals will be accepted after confirmation of payment for participation in the tender until June 23, 2015.
For more information please call: (+99312) 39-01-02, 39-01-56, 39-01-64.
The applications for participation should be sent to: Turkmenhimiya state concern, 132, Archabil Avenue, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
Subsidiary of Malaysian Petronas announces tender in Turkmenistan
Petronas Carigali (Turkmenistan), subsidiary of Petronas, Malaysian national petroleum company has announced a tender.
The tender is for providing equipment and services for trip-in of wireline equipment for production and development wells.
All interested companies should submit the following documents:
- letter/application for participation in the tender (necessary to indicate the number and name of the tender);
- power of attorney to the authorized representative for the right to apply;
- copies of the registration documents of the company (if any) for the companies registered in Turkmenistan;
- list of the relevant work experience.
The applications will be received during the working hours within 14 calendar days from the date of publication of the notification.
Address: Beyik Saparmurat Turkmenbashi, 81, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
E-mail: [email protected]
Chemical industrial park in Azerbaijan announces tender
Sumgait Chemical Industrial Park LLC of Azerbaijani Ministry of Economy and Industry has announced a tender.
The tender is for procurement of the installation and construction work on the project for supplying the park's territory with electricity, the company said.
All those interested to participate in the tender should submit an application and other documents till July 16, 2015.
The tender bids should be submitted till July 29. The bids will be reviewed at 17:00 (UTC/GMT + 5 hours), July 30.
The tender fee is 500 Azerbaijani manats. The official exchange rate on June 11 is 1.0477 AZN/USD.
For additional information please contact:
Contact person: Aslanaga Mustafayev;
Address: Baku, Khojaly Avenue, 37, Demirchi Tower;
Tel.: (+99412) 488 80 65.