Iran envoy to Bulgaria dismisses as "baseless and unfounded" allegations of Tehran's involvement in the bus bombing that killed Israeli tourists in the country last year, Press TV reported.
"The attack has nothing to do with Iran. We are against any form of terrorism and strongly condemn such actions," Gholamreza Baqeri told reports in Sofia on Friday.
At least seven people were killed and more than 30 others injured in an explosion on a bus carrying Israeli tourists in eastern Bulgaria on July 18, 2012.
The explosion occurred at Burgas International Airport on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, about 400 kilometers (250 miles) east of the capital Sofia.
Following the terrorist attack, Israel accused Iran and the Lebanese resistance movement of Hezbollah of complicity in the attack.
Iran has vehemently rejected the Israeli claim and said that the Tel Aviv regime itself has been behind the terrorist attack, as it feels no compunction about targeting Israelis in the pursuit of its interests.
Media reports indicate that the Bulgarian government has been under pressure by Israel and some Western countries to accuse Hezbollah of being behind the attack
Follow us on Twitter @TRENDNewsAgency