Azerbaijan's water operator announces tender to rent construction equipment
Baku, Azerbaijan, Jan. 12
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
Azersu OJSC, the national water operator of Azerbaijan, has announced a tender to purchase services for rental of machinery and equipment that will be used in construction and repair works of the Sutikinti company throughout the year.
All those interested to participate in the tender must send their proposals in two copies, signed and sealed in envelopes.
The cost of participation in the tender is 300 Azerbaijani manats for each lot.
The participation fee should be transferred to the following account: AZ65AIIB33070019441100216111
Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN): 9900001751
Bank: Nasimi branch No. 1 of the Kapital Bank OJSC.
Correspondent account: AZ37NABZ01350100000000001944
Swift code: AIIBAZ2X
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal (must be valid for 30 days from the date of opening of the envelope);
- a 2-percent bank guarantee (must be valid for 60 banking days from the date of opening of the envelope);
- a certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by tax authorities;
- a bank statement on financial condition for 2017;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to relevant goods;
- other documents.
Bidders must submit the abovementioned documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until 18:00 (GMT +4), Feb. 6, 2018, and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in a sealed envelope until 16:00, Feb. 14, 2018 at: Moscow Avenue, 67, Baku, Azerbaijan.
Murad Abishov (+99412) 431-47-67 (ext. 1087)
Mammadyar Musayev (+994 12) 431 47 67 (ext. 2288)
Tender envelopes will be opened at 16:00 on Feb. 15, 2018.
(1.7001 manats = $1 on Jan. 12)