Int’l Bank of Azerbaijan announces tender for technical maintenance
Baku, Azerbaijan, Jan. 15
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
International Bank of Azerbaijan OJSC has announced a tender on two lots:
Lot 1: procurement of services for technical maintenance and repair of Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) and Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) equipment owned by International Bank of Azerbaijan OJSC.
Lot 2: procurement of services for technical maintenance and repair of generator equipment owned by International Bank of Azerbaijan OJSC.
According to the tender commission, tender documents should be submitted (excluding bids and bank guarantee) until 17:00 (GMT+4), Jan. 24, 2018, while bids and bank guarantee should be submitted in a sealed envelope until 17:00, Jan. 30, 2018.
The tender fee is 100 Azerbaijani manats on each lot.
Bank: International Bank of Azerbaijan
Correspondent account: AZ03NABZ01350100000000002944
H/h: AZ12IBAZ34501019440000100100 AZN
H/h: AZ33IBAZ34511018400000100100 USD
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal (must be valid within 30 days from the date of opening the envelope);
- 1-percent bank guarantee (must be valid within 60 banking days from the date of opening the envelope);
- certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by the tax authorities;
- bank statement on financial condition for 2017;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to the relevant goods;
- other documents.
Tender envelopes will be opened at 11:30 on Jan. 31, 2018 at: 67, Nizami Str., Baku (contact person: Emin Ibrahimov, phone: (+994 12) 493-00-91 (ext.: 2700, 2703).
E-mail: [email protected]