...

Indian citizens residing in Baku hospitalized due to carbon monoxide poisoning

Society Materials 29 January 2011 14:49
Indian citizen residing in Baku got poisoned by carbon monoxide
Indian citizens residing in Baku hospitalized due to carbon monoxide poisoning

Azerbaijan, Baku, Jan.29 / Trend, K.Zarbaliyeva /

Indian citizen residing in Baku got poisoned by carbon monoxide.

Indian citizens Surajit Kar, Ajhanata Naiak and Avijit Das, residing on the Str.Bashir Safaroglu in the Nasimi district of Baku, were hospitalized due to carbon monoxide poisoning on Jan.28, Azerbaijani Interior Ministry told Trend today.

They were released from the hospital after providing them with first aid.

Latest

Latest