Azerbaijan, Baku, May 4/ Trend, E.Ismayilov /
In January-April, Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) shareholders shipped about 11.25 million tons of CPC Blend oil via the South Ozereyka-2 terminal, compared to 11.45 million tons in the same period of 2010, the CPC press service said.
The shareholders shipped over 2.72 million tons of oil in April compared to 2.92 million tons in the same period of 2010.
The shareholders shipped 34.92 million tons of oil in 2010 compared to 34.57 million tons in 2009. In 2009, Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) shareholders shipped about 34.6 million tons of CPC Blend oil via the South Ozereyka-2 terminal compared to over 31.5 million tons in 2008. The index was 32.6 mln in 2007.
CPC shippers who transport and ship crude via the terminal are:
- Tengizshevroil - First signed agreements.
- Arman - Affiliated shipper;
- Embammunaygaz and Kazoil-Aktobe - Affiliated shipper;
- CNPC-Aktobemunaygaz - Deals with transporting and loading crude via the terminal using access to the Kazakh government;
- Litasko - affiliated shipper.
- Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V. - Second shipper in terms of volume of transported crude after Tengizshevroil;
- NaftaTrans and affiliated companies - Authorized to represent oil of Russian producers in CPC.