Tashkent, Uzbekistan, May 26
By Demir Azizov - Trend:
Uzbekistan's joint stock company, O'ztashqineftgaz, a part of the national holding company Uzbekneftegaz, announced several tenders for the supply of oil and gas equipment.
The tenders are announced for:
- the supply of 582 metric tons of steel pipes - tender # 136/15-TUG;
- the spare parts for an ARIEL JGZ/4 compressor - tender #135/15-EDG;
- the inventory for the Caterpillar G3608 engine for the South Urtabulak Booster Compressor Station - tender #134/15-EDG;
- an E-10,0-1,4 GDN steam boiler bundled with chemical water treatment for production of technical carboxymethylcellulose and the humic alkaline reagent - tender #133/15-EDG;
- the spare parts for the LM 2500 GE MGG-57 gas generator for a booster compressor station (project BATEMAN) - tender #132/15-EDG;
- the spare parts for the WAUKESHA 16V 275 GL engine - tender #131/15-EDG;
- a truck-mounted twin cementer of 1050 bar pressure at nine units - tender #129/15-HIMT;
- an MTU-5A electric exploratory station in one set - tender #127/15-EDG;
- the downhole surveying devices - tender # 126/15-EDG;
- six logging cabs - tender # 125/15-HIMT;
- five stations for geological and technological exploration of wells - tender # 124/15-EDG;
- one set of a drilling rig with a lifting capacity of 600 metric tons equipped with an upper power drive - tender #123/15-TUG;
- one 3D seismic complex for 9,000 channels - tender #122/15-EDG;
- one 3D seismic complex for 6,000 channels - tender #121/15-EDG;
Detailed information on these and other tenders can be obtained at O'ztashqineftgaz. Address: 21, Istikbol Street, Tashkent city, Uzbekistan, 100047.
Phone/fax: (99871) 232-10-49.
Web site: www.utng.uz
Email: [email protected]
The deadline for submission of tender offers on all tenders is June 22, 18:00 (UTC/GMT +5 hours).