Oil products consumption in Azerbaijan increases by almost 9 percent since early 2013
Azerbaijan, Baku, July 22/ Trend E.Ismayilov/
Nearly 2.5 million tons of oil products were sent to Azerbaijan's domestic market in January-June 2013, which is by 8.9 percent more than the same period of 2012, State Statistic Committee of Azerbaijan told Trend on Monday.
In total, about 4.8 million tons of oil products were sent to Azerbaijan's domestic market in 2012, which is by 8.8 percent more than 2011.
As the State Statistics Committee said, in particular, the delivery of automobile gasoline, diesel fuel, aviation kerosene, oil bitumen, liquefied gas and other kinds of oil products to the domestic market increased in January-June.
Around 3.31 million tons of Azerbaijani oil products were sent to consumers (including export), which is by 7.1 percent more than in January-June of 2012.
About 75.4 percent of the total volume of oil products, which were sent to consumers, was sold in the domestic market and the remaining 24.6 percent was sent for export.