Uzbekistan’s chamber of commerce launches electronic platform for local brands
BAKU, Azerbaijan, Jan. 5
By Klavdiya Romakayeva - Trend:
An electronic platform for local brands of goods has been launched on the website of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan, Trend reports with reference to the service of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan.
The platform of local product brands includes:
- list of local product brands - this section includes a list of business entities of Uzbekistan that have their own brand (company name, address, brand image, registration date);
- branding program for business entities - a product branding program approved by the Chamber and the Agency;
- trademarks and service marks - this section contains general information about the trademark, the corresponding forms of documents for registration, application forms;
- regulatory documents - legislative documents related to the field of intellectual property;
- useful information - this section contains demonstration materials, infographics, and video materials on the protection of intellectual property, trademarks;
- frequently asked questions - questions and answers that entrepreneurs in the field of intellectual property have.
Follow the author on Twitter: @romakayeva