24 electrocuted in Saudi Arabia
Twenty-four people were killed during a wedding ceremony in Saudi Arabia from electric shock according to reports released by the Al Arabiya television channel, the Voice of Russia reported.
The incident occurred on Tuesday night in the village of Ein Badrna in the eastern part of the kingdom.
Over the home where the wedding was taking place a power line fell on the metal door to the home.
All the victims, mostly women, died of electric shock when they tried to go outside.
So far there have been no reports as to the cause of the power line fiasco.