Turkmenistan announces tender to construct water treatment facilities
Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, Aug.13 / Trend, H. Hasanov /
Executive Power (Administration) Lebap region announces an international tender for design and "turnkey" construction of water treatment facilities with landscaping of the adjacent territory:
- with capacity of 20,000 cubic meters in the Galkynysh region;
- with capacity of 25,000 cubic meters in Farab etrap;
- with capacity of 30,000 cubic meters in the Serdarabat etrap
- with capacity of 50,000 cubic meters in the Sakar etrap;
- with capacity of 30,000 cubic meters in the Khalach etrap.
Those who want to participate in the tender are required:
- To submit a written application to participate in the tender indicating full name of participant, his legal status, country of registration and details;
- obtain tender documents by paying 600 (six hundred) manat;
- Get the technical requirements;
- Read the "Rules on holding tender on construction projects"
Tender proposals will be received from 09:00 to 18:00 local time.
Deadline for submission of bids is up to Aug.20, 2012.
Package with tender bids should be submitted to the address: Turkmenabat city, Str,
Bitarap Turkmenistan, 102, Lebap region administration.
Tel: (+993422) 2-00-18; fax: 2-00-53.