Azerbaijan, Baku, Oct. 1 / Trend, E. Aliyev /
The Kazakh agricultural holding "Kazagro" offers cooperation to Azerbaijani entrepreneurs, The Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Fund (AZPROMO) said on Monday.
The holding consists of the following companies:
- "Agrarian Credit Corporation" operates in the agrarian sector diversification by simplifying the process of getting loans by the relevant business entities;
- The "Fund for Financial Support of Agriculture" works in the field of drawing investments in the agrarian sector through the effective improvement of microfinance in rural areas;
- "KazAgroGarant" operates to guarantee the fulfillment of the businesses' obligations in the agrarian sector;
- "KazAgroMarketing" works in the field of improving the competitiveness of agricultural production by rendering available information-marketing and consulting services.
- "Food Contract Corporation" National Company operates in the field of grain purchases for state resources and the development of new credit and payment mechanisms in the agro-industrial sector.
- "KazAgroFinance" is a company operating in the field of providing agricultural producers with funds, as well as agricultural machinery and technological equipment on a leasing basis.
- "KazAgroOnim" works in the sphere of developing livestock export potential.
According to the Azerbaijani State Customs Committee, the trade turnover between the two countries amounted to $220.13 million in January -July 2013 or 9.57 percent of the trade turnover between Azerbaijan and CIS countries.
Goods worth $ 30.04 million (an increase of 5.84 percent compared to the same period in 2012) were exported from Azerbaijan to Kazakhstan during the reporting period.
Goods worth $190.09 million were imported from Kazakhstan or by 1.99 percent more than in January -July 2012.