Mining, metallurgical combine in Uzbekistan to buy equipment
Tashkent, Uzbekistan, July 1
By Demir Azizov- Trend:
The State Enterprise Navoi Mining and Metallurgical Combine in Uzbekistan, one of the largest gold producers in Central Asia, announced tenders for the supply of the following equipment.
The tender No.14/15:
- Hydroficated rig for core drilling on tracks;
- Self-propelled core drilling on crawlers;
- Drilling rig of core drilling.
The tender No.15/15 - Self-propelled pneumatic load-haul-damper.
The tender No.16/15:
- The pump piston unit (drive power not less than 80 kilowatts);
- The pump piston unit (drive power not less than 50 kilowatts).
The tender No.17/15:
- Continuous single-stage mills with riffle;
- Continuous two-stage mills with ruffle;
- Geophysical measurement devices.
The tender No.18/15 - logging system on the basis of highly passable a/m (6x6).
The tender No.19/15 - motor grader.
Terms and conditions of delivery, the maximum price, the timing of the pre-qualification and the deposit amount are specified in the information on the tender and tender documentation.
For more information on the conditions of the tenders, it is necessary to contact the working body of the tender commission, Inter Investment Consulting OJSC, at the following address: Niezbek Yuli 1, Yunusobod Str., 100032, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan.
Phone/Fax: (+99871) 235-35-66, (+99894) 619-56-63.
Email: [email protected]
Contact person: Umarov Timur. Phone: (+99894) 619-56-63.
The deadline for applications is 12 p.m. (GMT + 5 hours) July 27, 2015.
The tender bids are accepted at the following address: Niezbek Yuli 1, Yunusobod Str., 100032, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan.
Edited by CN