Uzbek company extends some tenders
Tashkent, Uzbekistan, Sept. 15
By Demir Azizov - Trend:
Uzbekistan's O'ztashqineftgaz, a structural division of Uzbek National Holding Company Uzbekneftegaz (O'zbekneftgaz), announced about extending the tenders.
- the tender on the overhaul of the DR-61 power turbine for "BATEMAN project" booster station (No 158/15-EDG);
- the tender on the supply of material-technical resources for the "Additives for jet fuel, No143 and expansion of the central laboratory" (No 162/15-EDG);
- the tender on the supply of 11 pumping units (No 165/15-EDG);
- the tender on the supply of a detachable column flange - 245x70 (No 168/15-EDG);
- the tender on the supply of a hydrostarter for the Shurtan booster station (No 169/15-EDG);
- the tender on the supply of ionizing radiation sources and packing-shipping containers (No 170/15-EDG);
- the tender on the modernization of four mobile automated power stations-2500 (No 175/15-EDG).
The detailed information on tenders can be requested from O'ztashqineftgaz at: 21 Istikbol Street, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 100047.
Telephone/fax: (99871) 232-10-49.
Web-site: www.utng.uz e-mail: [email protected]
The bids are accepted until October 12, 2015, 18:00 local time (UTC/GMT +5 hours).
O'ztashqineftgaz will stop clarifying and indicating the bank accounts five calendar days before the abovementioned deadline.
Edited by CN