Companies interested in acquiring Greek DEPA revealed
BAKU, Azerbaijan, Feb.21
By Leman Zeynalova - Trend:
Nine Interested Parties have submitted an Expression of Interest for the acquisition of 100 percent of the share capital of Greek DEPA Infrastructure S.A., Trend reports citing Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF).
The submissions were made in the context of the tender for the joint sale by HRADF and Hellenic Petroleum S.A. (HELPE).
More specifically, Expressions of Interest were submitted by the following Interested Parties (in alphabetical order):
1. ANTIN INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS SAS
2. CHINA RESOURCES GAS (HONG KONG) INVESTMENT LIMITED
3. CONSORTIUM SINO-CEE FUND & SHANGHAI DAZHONG PUBLIC UTILITIES (GROUP) Co., Ltd
4. EP INVESTMENT ADVISORS
5. FIRST STATE INVESTMENTS (European Diversified Infrastructure Fund II)
6. ITALGAS SpA
7. ISQUARED CAPITAL ADVISORS (UK) LLP
8. KKR (KKR Global Infrastructure Investors III L.P.)
9. MAQOUARIE (MEIF 6 DI HOLDINGS)
DEPA Infrastructure S.A. will be incorporated by means of a spin-off of DEPA’s distribution gas branch from DEPA S.A. Currently, HRADF holds a 65 percent stake in DEPA S.A. and HELPE the remaining 35 percent. Following the incorporation of the new entity DEPA Infrastructure S.A., HRADF will hold 65 percent of DEPA Infrastructure share capital and HELPE 35 percent and together act as joint sellers.
HRADF’s advisors will evaluate the aforementioned Expressions of Interest and submit to the Fund’s Board of Directors their recommendation regarding the candidates that qualify for the next phase of the tender (binding offers phase).