Baku, Azerbaijan, Dec. 8
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
Azerbaijan Railways CJSC has announced a tender to buy diesel lubricant (M14B2), lubricant for petrol engines (5W-40), lubricant for diesel engine (10W-40), lubricant for petrol engines (10W-40), diesel lubricant for cars (15W-40), hydraulic, antifreeze oil (TU 32), as well as gear oil.
The cost of participation in the tender is 300 Azerbaijani manats.
Bank: “Nagliyyat” branch of the International Bank of Azerbaijan
Correspondent account: AZ03NABZ01350100000000002944
SWIFT code: IBAZAZ2X
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal;
- one-percent bank guarantee;
- certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by tax authorities;
- a bank statement on financial condition for 2016;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity with the relevant goods;
- other documents.
The documents (1 original and 1 copy) must be compiled in Azerbaijani, tender proposals in a foreign language must be translated into Azerbaijani.
Bidders should submit documents (excluding tender proposals and bank guarantee) until 18:00 (GMT +4), December 28, 2017, while tender proposals and bank guarantee can be submitted in a sealed envelope until 18:00, January 10, 2018, at: Guliyev Str., 1 A., AZ 1138, Baku, Azerbaijan.
Contact person: Sabuhi Huseynov
For additional information please call: (+99412) 499-44-22, 499-43-05.
Envelopes with tender proposals will be opened at 11:00 (GMT +4) on January 11, 2018.
(1.7 manats = 1 USD on Dec. 8)