...

Restrictions on sale of high-octane gasoline to be removed in Kyrgyzstan

Kyrgyzstan Materials 25 July 2011 14:26
In Kyrgyzstan restrictions on the sale of high-octane gasoline will be removed in the nearest future
Restrictions on sale of high-octane gasoline to be removed in Kyrgyzstan

In Kyrgyzstan restrictions on the sale of high-octane gasoline will be removed in the nearest future, declared to 24.kg news agency Zhumakadyr Akeneev, the president of Oil Traders Association.

According to him, 4 thousand tons of automotive fuel brands AI-92 and AI-95 of the promised 6.5 thousand have already arrived from petroleum refineries of Bashkortostan and Tatarstan. Of them 85 percent is gasoline brand AI-92, and only the remaining 15 per cent AI-95. Today at "Gazprom Neft Asia" gas stations there is a limit of 30 liters. Already on July 27, we plan to get the rest of 2.5 thousand fuel, and then all restrictions at "Gazprom" gas stations will be removed. Almost the half of received fuels and lubricants is sent to Osh city base from where they will be distributed to gas stations in Osh, Jalal-Abad, and Batken provinces. Previously withdrawn 400 tons of fuel from bases in Balykchy city prepared for the tourist season on the Issyk-Kul began to return," said Jumakadyr Akeneev.

In addition he mentioned that the cost of high-octane gasoline in tourist season is higher due to transport costs. "In the Issyk-Kul province gasoline AI-92 is sold for 36 soms per liter, AI-95 - 37.5 soms per liter. In Bishkek the first you can buy for 34 som, the second - for 36.7 per liter. All along the lines of "Gazprom" in June in the republic it was imported 45 thousand tons of fuel and lubricants, in July - 72 thousand tons, and in August it is planned to receive 85 thousand tons," added Zhumakadyr Akeneev.

Latest

Latest