Baku, Azerbaijan, Dec. 9
By Fatih Karimov– Trend:
The products traded at Iran Energy Exchange (IRENEX) on Dec. 9 are:
- 12,000 liters of 400 solvent from Isfahan Refining Company;
-12,000 liters of 410 solvent from Isfahan Refining Company;
- 2,275 tons of methanol from Zagros petrochemical company;
-5,016 tons of gas condensates from Ilam Gas refining Company;
-3,014 tons of gas condensates from Khangiran Gas refining Company;
-170 tons of liquid gas from Bandar Imam Petrochemical Company;
- 5,000 tons of heavy naphtha from Tehran Oil Refining Company;
- 1.386 million liters of 402 solvent from Tabriz Oil Refining Company;
- 148 tons of Iso Recycle from Tabriz Oil Refining Co.;
- 72 tons of Iso Feed from Tabriz Oil Refining Co.;
The total value of the deals in the ring amounted to 315.58 billion rials (1 USD = 35,000 rials).
IRENEX is a market for trading energy futures and commodities, including oil, gas, electricity, petrochemicals and oil byproducts. It was launched in 2013 as the fourth official Iranian exchange and operates under the supervision and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Organization of Iran.
More than 100 companies, including petrochemical plants, refineries and power plants offer their commodities at the exchange, according to the IRENEX website.