Iran Energy Exchange performance on Sept. 10
Baku, Azerbaijan, Sept. 10
The products traded at Iran Energy Exchange (IRENEX) on Sept. 10:
- 150 tons of light fuel oil from Tabriz Petrochemical Company;
- 162 tons of pentane from Tabriz Petrochemical Company;
- 4,150 tons of methanol from Zagros Petrochemical Company;
- 506 tons of pentane plus from Pars Petrochemical Company;
- 2,000 tons of Iso recycle from Isfahan Oil Refining Company;
- 14,000 kilowatt hours of electricity from Ofogh Tamin Energy Toos (Toos Steam Power Plant);
- 3 million liters of 402 solvent from Kermanshah Oil Refining Company;
- 3,000 tons of reformate from Bou-Ali-Sina Petrochemical Company;
- 550 tons of pentane from Kermanshah Oil Refining Company;
- 1.17 million liters of 503 solvent from Bistoun Petrochemical Company;
- 504,000 liters of 406 solvent from Isfahan Oil Refining Company;
- 2 million liters of 402 solvent from Isfahan Oil Refining Company;
- 1.02 million liters of 502 solvent from Bistoun Petrochemcial Company;
- 1.02 million liters of 402 solvent from Bistoun Petrochemcial Company;
- 1,500 tons of Iso feed from Shiraz Oil Refining Company;
- 2,000 tons of Iso recycle from Bandar Abbas Oil Refining Company.
Total value of the deals in the rings amounted to 1,164.35 billion rials.
IRENEX is a market for trading energy futures and commodities, including oil, gas, electricity, petrochemicals and oil byproducts. It was launched in 2013 as the fourth official Iranian exchange and operates under the supervision and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Organization of Iran.
More than 100 companies, including petrochemical plants, refineries and power plants offer their commodities at the exchange, according to the IRENEX website.
($1 = 42,000 rials on Sept. 10)