President of Azerbaijan
Ilham Aliyev has signed a decree on some measures in the sphere of provision of e-services by state agencies, the Azerbaijani President's official website reported.
The Cabinet of Ministers was instructed to determine the rules and types of e-services on specific spheres to be provided by the central executive authorities within two months.
Under the order, the central executive authorities should take the following steps to organize the provision of electronic services within three months:
- to create a special e-service sector in official Internet news resources in accordance with their authorities;
- to post e-service names, proper list of documents required for rendering e-service, e-form of relevant documents (applications, forms and etc.), ensure unimpeded and free use of this sector;
- to provide admission of filled up forms and scanned copies of required documents from applying persons, sending affirmation document to those persons and consider those documents in a particular manner and within certain period;
- to use e-information resources (databases, data search systems, registers and other information resources) of state agencies for getting information about the relevant documents, also require originals of those documents from these persons in cases this action turns out impossible;
- to provide possibility to pay duties and other payments for rendered services in a real time mode and take necessary security measures to provide the security of operations and private information conducted via e-service sector;
The Ministry of Communication and Information Technologies was instructed to provide the state agencies, individuals and legal entities, who apply for utilization of e-service, with e-signature in three months; take necessary measures to ensure conduct of information exchanges between the information systems of state agencies; provide the establishment of e-government portal to organize "single window" principle in utilization of e-services of state agencies; provide methodical support to central executive authorities in organizing e-services; take necessary measures to train civil servants to improve their skills of utilizing information technologies; submit to the Cabinet of Ministers a report on implementation of measures within a month.
Central executive authorities must inform the Cabinet of Ministers on the implementation of measures envisaged in the order once a month.
The Cabinet of Ministers and the Ministry of Communication and Information Technologies were instructed to take relevant measures to account the funds required for these measures from the state budget for this year and next years; analyze the work to implement measures envisaged by the order and inform the Azerbaijani President every three months.