Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, Aug. 27 / Trend H.Hasanov /
China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) has announced a tender for the provision of integrated services for drilling wells at the Bagtyyarlyk contract area, Lebap Province, Turkmenistan.
1. Term: 2013-2014. Some 10-12 sets of electrodynamic rigs should be presented and about 35 gas wells drilled in the Bagtyyarlyk contract area.
2. Drilling rigs to be drilled at a depth of 5,000 - 7,000 metres.
3. Comprehensive technology, equipment and services for drilling including drilling operations, drilling mud, geological and technical study, coring, drilling directional wells, monitoring wells and fire extinguishing of a rig, industrial water, logistical services, moving drilling rigs, construction of drilling platforms and appropriate equipment, tools, materials and staff.
4. Management of drilling operations should be implemented turnkey.
5. When working on the construction of wells it is necessary to use reliable modern equipment and technology.
1. Compliance of equipment and level of training with safety requirements.
2. Compliance with technical and technological capabilities of drilling rigs and of the qualifications of personnel with the task given the possibility of unforeseen complication of the situation in the construction of wells.
3. International experience or work experience in Turkmenistan in the performance of similar work, experience in drilling operations in the high pressure and high risk gas fields and high hydrogen sulphide content.
The following information and documentation are needed to apply for participation in the tender:
1. Brief information about the company, including registration information.
2. Information about the experience of the company at sites with similar terms and conditions (the high pressure and high-risk gas fields and with high hydrogen sulphide content) in the past 3 years.
3. Information on the work being done at present.
4. Location and current state of drilling rigs presented for this tender.
5. The financial condition of the company for the last three years.
The deadline for submitting applications is 10 days from the date of publication of tender information.
Address: Ashgabat, (1939), Archabil avenue, No. 37, Dayanch hotel
Contact: Narine Simonian. E-mail address: [email protected]
Tel.: +993-12-445434 Fax: +993-12-445044
Applications can be sent by courier, email or fax.