Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, Nov. 2 / Trend H. Hasanov /
The China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) has announced a CIT-12184-SR tender for the design, procurement and construction of an inter-well road and drilling floor of Gok-21 well in Block B of the Bagtyyarlik treaty area (Lebap region, Turkmenistan).
Specified information will be provided in the tender documents.
The contractor must have the required number of personnel, materials and equipment to provide the following range of activities:
- CCD services for the construction of the road and inter-well drilling floor unit of Gok-21 well in Block B;
- Conduction of exploration and survey work to determine the optimal route of the road and required artificial structures for transportation and development of design and survey for construction inter-well road;
- Construction of inter-well road (total length of roads will be defined following exploration and survey work);
- Construction of drilling floor of Gok-21 well.
Any company interested in the tender, may apply by providing the following information and documentation:
- Information on the company, including company name, country of registration, details and telephone numbers;
- Company registration documents and the power of attorney of the authorised representative having the right to submit an application;
- Experience in providing services for the construction of roads in the last three years.
Application deadline is within 10 (ten) days from the date of announcement to 17.00 local time.
Location: Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, (1939), Archabil Avenue, No. 37 Dayanch. Hotel
Tel.: +993-12-445434 Fax: +993-12-445044.
Applications can be sent by courier, email or fax.