Oil product consumption increases in Azerbaijan in 2013
Baku, Azerbaijan, Jan. 24
By Emil Ismayilov - Trend:
Some 5.2 million tons of oil products were delivered to Azerbaijan's domestic market in 2013 which is 9.1 percent more than in 2012, the Azerbaijani State Statistics Committee told Trend today.
Around 4.8 million tons of oil products were delivered to Azerbaijan's domestic market in 2012 which is 8.8 percent more than in 2011.
Supplies of petrol (7.7 percent), diesel fuel (9.4 percent), jet fuel (12.8 percent), oil bitumen (12.9 percent), liquefied gas (35.8 percent) and other kinds of oil products to the domestic market increased in 2013, the committee said.
Some 6.8 million tons of Azerbaijani oil products were delivered to consumers including exports, during the reporting period which is 3.9 percent more than in 2012.
Some 77.5 percent of the total volume of oil products was sold on the domestic market and the remaining 22.5 percent were sent for export.
Translated by NH
Edited by SM