Caspian Pipeline Consortium ups shipment of CPC Blend oil in 2009
Azerbaijan, Baku, Jan. 11 / Trend E.Ismayilov /
In 2009, Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) shareholders shipped over 34.6 million tons of CPC Blend oil via the South Ozereyka-2 terminal compared to over 31.5 million tons in 2008, the CPC press service said. The index was 32.6mln in 2007.
The shareholders shipped over 2.99 million tons of oil in December compared to 2.97 million tons for the same period of 2008.
CPC shippers who transport and ship crude via the terminal are:
- Tengizshevroil - First signed agreements.
- Arman - Affiliated shipper;
- Oryx Caspian Pipeline - Owned by Shell;
- Embammunaygaz and Kazoil-Aktobe - Affiliated shipper;
- Kazakhstan Pipeline Ventures;
- CNPC-Aktobemunaygaz - Deals with transporting and loading crude via the terminal using access to the Kazakh government;
- Litasko - affiliated shipper.
- Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V. - Second shipper in terms of volume of transported crude after Tengizshevroil;
- NaftaTrans and affiliated companies - Authorized to represent oil of Russian producers in CPC.
Do you have any feedback? Contact our journalist at: [email protected]