Caspian Pipeline Consortium ups shipment of CPC Blend oil in August
Azerbaijan, Baku, September 2 /Trend, E.Ismayilov /
In January-August, Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) shareholders shipped more than 23.2 million tons of CPC Blend oil via the South Ozereyka-2 terminal compared to 23 million tons in the same period of 2009, the CPC press service said.
The shareholders shipped 3.12 million tons of oil in August compared to 2.83 million tons for the same period of 2009.
In 2009, Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) shareholders shipped over 34.6 million tons of CPC Blend oil via the South Ozereyka-2 terminal compared to over 31.5 million tons in 2008, the CPC press service said. The index was 32.6mln in 2007.
CPC shippers who transport and ship crude via the terminal are:
- Tengizshevroil - First signed agreements.
- Arman - Affiliated shipper;
- Embammunaygaz and Kazoil-Aktobe - Affiliated shipper;
- CNPC-Aktobemunaygaz - Deals with transporting and loading crude via the terminal using access to the Kazakh government;
- Litasko - affiliated shipper.
- Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V. - Second shipper in terms of volume of transported crude after Tengizshevroil;
- NaftaTrans and affiliated companies - Authorized to represent oil of Russian producers in CPC.