Azerbaijan, Baku, Dec.2 / Trend , E.Ismayilov /
The Caspian Pipeline Consortium (
CPC) shareholders shipped about 29.4 million tons of CPC Blend oil via the South Ozereyka-2 terminal in January-November, compared to over 31.7 million tons at the same period of 2010, the CPC press service said on Friday.
The shareholders shipped over 2.6 million tons of oil in November compared to about 2.57 million tons at the same period of 2010.
The shareholders shipped 34.92 million tons of oil in 2010 compared to 34.57 million tons in 2009. In 2009, Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) shareholders shipped about 34.6 million tons of CPC Blend oil via the South Ozereyka-2 terminal compared to over 31.5 million tons in 2008. The index was 32.6 mln in 2007.
CPC shippers who transport and ship crude via the terminal are:
- Tengizshevroil - First signed agreements.
- Arman - Affiliated shipper of the Oryx Caspian Pipeline LLC. Currently, it is owned by Shell.
- Embammunaygaz and Kazoil-Aktobe - Affiliated shippers of the Kazakstan Pipeline Ventures LLC
- CNPC-Aktobemunaygaz - Deals with transporting and loading crude via the terminal using access to the Kazakh government;
- Litasko - affiliated shipper.
- Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V. - Second shipper in terms of volume of transported crude after Tengizshevroil;
- NaftaTrans and affiliated companies - Authorized to represent oil of Russian producers in CP